IMPORTANT: TWO Forms of Training
EquiTrust Annuity Product Training - Required, All Agents in All States
• Product Training must be completed before soliciting EquiTrust annuity business.
• Annuity applications received without completed Product Training will not be accepted.
• If applying for agent contract for annuity products, you must complete Product Training before appointment is final.
• You may view your training history upon full login to the website (agent number and password required).
• EquiTrust Annuity Product Training is supported by RegEd.
• To view the RegEd “User Guide – Annuity Training Platform,” Click Here
• For RegEd Technical Support, call 1-800-334-8322, Option 2.
• To begin EquiTrust Annuity Product Training, click the link below – you will be directed to the RegEd website.
• Click Here To Begin EquiTrust Product Training *
*IMPORTANT: If you are in the process of contracting with EquiTrust, upon RegEd login you may need to use access code: EquiTrust
General NAIC Continuing Education Training - Subject to the State of Solicitation
• If NAIC Annuity Suitability regulation applies in the state where the sale takes place, you must also complete General Annuity Training Continuing Education; see chart below.
• General Annuity Training CE must be completed with a state-approved training vendor.
• Click on your state to link to your state-approved vendor.
• Applications received without completed training will not be accepted.
• Whether this training is already completed or you’re taking it now, you must provide a certificate of completion for General Annuity Training CE to EquiTrust before soliciting business.
•FAX: 515-226-5102, or email: Agent.Administration@EquiTrust.com
*General Annuity Training CE not required.
Questions? Call EquiTrust Sales Support at 866-598-3694.