EquiTrust Achieves “Ward’s 50” Recognition Among Top Life and Health Companies!
For 26 years, the Ward Group has analyzed the financial performance of over 700 US-based life and health insurance companies. To be among the Ward's 50, each company must pass all safety and consistency screens, and have achieved superior performance over the five years analyzed.
EquiTrust Life Insurance Company earned this prestigious recognition for their performance from 2011 through 2015.
"On behalf of the entire EquiTrust team, I'd like to thank our dedicated agents for the confidence you place in us and our product line. We could not have achieved these superior performance levels without your support."
– Paul Miller, Chief Operating Officer, EquiTrust Life Insurance Company
Safety and Consistency Tests
Each company must pass primary safety and consistency tests, including:
• Surplus and premiums of at least $50 million for each of the five
• Adjusted net income in at least four of the last five years
• Compound annual growth in premiums between -10% and +40%
Companies that pass the safety and consistency tests are measured and scored on the following elements:
• Five Year Average Return on Average Equity
• Five Year Average Return on Average Assets
• Five Year Average Return on Total Revenue
• Five Year Growth in Revenue
• Five Year Growth in Surplus
Click here for flyer.
For more information about Ward's 50 analysis, go to wardinc.com. Ward Group is part of Aon Hewitt, a business unit of Aon plc (NYSE: AON).