For 28 years, the Ward Group has analyzed the financial performance of over 700 US-based life and health insurance companies. To be among the Ward's 50, each company must pass all safety and consistency screens, and have achieved superior performance over the five years analyzed.
EquiTrust Life Insurance Company earned this prestigious recognition for their performance from 2013 through 2017.
"We are honored to receive this prestigious recognition for the third consecutive year, and are proud to share this good news with our customers. On behalf of the entire EquiTrust team, I'd like to thank our dedicated agents for the confidence you place in us and our product line. We could not have achieved these superior performance levels without your support."
– Eric Holoman, President and Chief Executive Officer
Click Here for Client-Use Flyer
Safety and Consistency Tests
Each company must pass primary safety and consistency tests, including:
• Surplus and premiums of at least $50 million for each of the five years analyzed
• Adjusted net income in at least four of the last five years
• Compound annual growth in premiums between -10% and +40%
Companies that pass the safety and consistency tests are measured and scored on the following elements:
• Five Year Average Return on Average Equity
• Five Year Average Return on Average Assets
• Five Year Average Return on Average Total Revenue
• Five Year Growth in Revenue
• Five Year Growth in Surplus
For more information about Ward's 50 analysis, go to wardinc.com. Ward Group is part of Aon Hewitt, a business unit of Aon plc (NYSE: AON).