INCOME BENEFIT RIDERS
Each EquiTrust Index Annuity features a unique income benefit rider (IBR) that pays lifetime income even if the contract's Accumulation Value is depleted.
Competitive IBR Features
• Available for Inherited IRAs
• Rider payments may be doubled for up to 5 years in the event of a chronic illness (up to 50%
for joint owners); included at no additional cost.
– No confinement required – 2 of 6 Activities of Daily Living
– Also applied to Extreme Permanent Cognitive Impairment
– Withdrawals may continue even if the accumulation value is depleted
– Approved in all states
• Upon spousal continuation of lifetime payments, income continues even if Accumulation Value
• Annual fee is based on the contract's Accumulation Value – not the faster-growing
Competitive Rollup Designs
The Benefit Base is equal to all premiums and premium bonuses, less withdrawals, compounded at a defined rate, for either 7 or 10 years. The faster the Benefit Base accumulates, the greater the income.