Producers and IMO partners may fax annuity applications to EquiTrust.
New-Business Fax Number: 515-226-5103
Important ID Requirement: A copy ofthe client's photo ID is required on all faxed applications and application copies submitted by mail. Acceptable forms of ID include:
• Driver License
• State-issued ID
• Resident Alien ID
The ID requirement does not apply to original applications submitted by mail, or to E-Apps.
Tips for Submitting Faxed Annuity Apps
• The copy of the client's ID must be clear and legible; illegible copies are not accepted.
• Keep original app and documents for your records; do notALSO submit originals by mail.
• If fax is confirmed, do not resend; allow a couple days processing time.
• Be certain all documents are transmitted successfully; if not, mark "Resend" on cover page,
and send again.
• Other non-fax delivery processes are still in effect: E-Apps and mailed apps. (Emailed apps
are not accepted)