2021 Enhancements in Review
Inherited and Stretch IRA Business Accepted
- Learn the Rules – Inherited/Stretch IRA Rules (ET-INHRSTRCHIRARULES) Click here.
- Inherited/Stretch IRA Brochure – Show your clients that you can assist with their Inherited/Stretch IRA needs (ET-INHERSTRCHIRA). Click here.
- Webinar Replay –This informative webinar will guide you through the rule changes that impact IRA beneficiaries. Click here
- Illustration Software Support Your Sales – Illustrations now distinguish between Eligible (Stretch) and Ineligible (10-years) Designated Beneficiaries.
- Important Eligibility Information – Applications for new Inherited or Stretch IRAs must include a completed Inherited/Stretch IRA Information form (ET-INHIRA).
Upload A Doc for Fast Form Submission
Upload A Doc is a fast and safe means to submit new business and supporting documents to EquiTrust, in addition to E-App, fax and printed documents.
Upload A Doc User Guide Click here.
Delegate Accounts For Your Support Team
Give each of your support staff personalized, secure access to the Agent Gateway website. After you register and login to your personal account as a contracted producer, you may then submit Delegate Account requests for each of your support staff. YOU control the online data to which your delegates have access – including Commissions, My Business, Illustrations and Pending/Active Agents. Shared passwords are no longer compatible.
- Delegate Account Instructions – For more details to establish Delegate Accounts for your support team, Click here
S&P MARC 5% Excess Return Index Included with MarketPower Bonus Index and MarketTen Bonus Index Annuities
As announced in May, all four EquiTrust index annuities now feature participation accounts linked to both the S&P MARC 5% Excess Return Index and Barclays Focus50 Index. Volatility-control indices appeal to clients who wish to diversify beyond equities, and seek more consistent annual credits.
S&P MARC 5% ER Index Client-Use Video – Click here
S&P MARC 5% ER Index Client-Use Flyer – Click here