OCTOBER MONTHLY OVERVIEW: Updates, Recaps and Department News
Resources to Close the Sale
EquiTrust offers resources beyond product brochures to help make the sale.
On Index Strategies
- Advantages of Index Annuity Downside Protection
- S&P 500 Historical Analysis ET-SP500-HISTORICAL
- MarketValue Index 1-Year Point to Point Participation Flyer ET-MKTVALPART
- Mathemagic – MarketSeven Participation Index Strategy Flyer ET-PTPP7FLR
- Mathemagic – MarketValue Participation Index Strategy Flyer ET-PTPPFLR
- Index Strategy Diversification Flyers
- Index Strategy Descriptions
- 1-Year Average Participation ET-AP
- 1-Year Monthly Average Cap ET-ACMV
- 1-Year Monthly Cap ET-MC
- 1-Year Point to Point Participation ET-PTPP
- 2-Year Monthly Average Cap ET-2MC
- 2-Year Point to Point Participation ET-2PTPP
On Product Features and Income Riders
On Renewal Rate Integrity
On EquiTrust Strength
On Simple Sales Processes and Agent Commissions
RMD Year-End Reminder
Clients who wish to request, return or waive a 2020 RMD must submit appropriate forms or funds by 12/15/2020.
Reminder: Four Contract/Policy Maximum
An individual applicant may simultaneously purchase up to four contracts/policies without EquiTrust approval.
Form Changes for Confidence Income Annuity (SPIA) – Required October 1
Revised Disclosure Statements – All States
Revised Disclosure Statements for Confidence Income apply in all states.
- For Confidence Income sales in New Jersey, use
- For Confidence Income sales in all other states, use
Application Change – New Jersey and Pennsylvania Only
Application change applies in these two states for sales of Confidence Income Annuity, use application ICC19-ET-APP(08-19).
Products underwritten and issued by EquiTrust Life Insurance Company, West Des Moines, Iowa. Products distributed by EquiTrust Insurance Marketing Services; in California doing business as EQT Insurance Marketing Services.
FOR PRODUCER USE ONLY
7100 Westown Pkwy Suite 200
West Des Moines, IA 50266