Help your index annuity customers keep their expectations in check, with an illustration. They’re easy to produce, and educational!
Customize an illustration to your client’s information, including
- Premium amount
- Selected product
- Index accounts
- Qualification status
- Income requirements
The detailed report helps clients better comprehend annuity characteristics and variables, such as:
- Guaranteed Values and Non-guaranteed Values
- Growth Comparisons Over Best/Worst/Most-Recent Historical Periods
- Income Rider Calculations, and the Power of Waiting to Start Income
PLUS! Income Rider illustrations allow you to specify a required income amount, to solve for the necessary premium amount.
An Illustration Will Show Your Clients:
- Recap of index-account allocations and how each strategy works
- Glossary of terms and surrender-charge schedule
- Yearly aggregated projected values on a guaranteed and non-guaranteed basis
- Projected values for each selected account
- Best, Worst and Last 10-Year results for each selected account
- Aggregated Best, Worst and Last 10-year results per the selected allocations
- Annuitization based on guaranteed and non-guaranteed values
- The impact of market value adjustment on non-guaranteed values
- Supplement: Hypothetical best 10-year non-guaranteed values
See a Sample Illustration
View an illustration on MarketValue Index Annuity, $100,000 premium. Click here.
Illustrations are available on ALL annuity and life products.
Get acquainted with this power sales tool. Available at Agents.EquiTrust.com, at the Sales Tools link, then click Illustrations; click here. Login is required.