How does the signing process work?
It’s easy, and completed through DocuSign. The DocuSign email is sent to only one email address we have on file for the agent or entity.
The DocuSign email contains the new contract and allows you to sign digitally and return directly to us with the click of a button!
- Click the button inside to access your contract; the signing process is through DocuSign, not available on the Agent Gateway, To sign, click the DocuSign button.
- Review the contract, then follow directions to sign it electronically via DocuSign.
- Download or print the contract for your records.
- You’ll be asked to verify your contact information.
- You’ll have the opportunity to confirm the pre-populated details or provide updates through the DocuSign process at the same time as you sign the new contract.
Do I have to wait for updates to my contact information before I sign the contract?
No, there's no need to wait. You can update your contact information (if necessary) and sign your contract directly through the DocuSign process in one single visit.
What if I inadvertently deleted the DocuSign email or I haven't signed yet?
You'll continue to receive reminders, and your marketing organization may reach out to you, Your personalized link to the DocuSign process for your contract will continue to work as long as you don't decline the contract.
What if I decline the contract?
We'd love for you to continue to do business with us. If you decline the contract, we'll check in with you to ensure you meant to do so.