EquiTrust Advertising Guidelines
EquiTrust will like to remind all of its agents of a few important points pertaining to advertising:
• Blind ads are not permitted; that is, if a specific product can be identified by the advertisement (e.g., rates, etc.) the advertisement must be submitted for review.
• The full legal name of the insurer must be used when specific products are advertised;
• The complete marketing name of the product must be used;
• All advertising must be approved by the Company prior to use; and,
• Any advertisements must be submitted in a format which will allow EquiTrust to review them and cannot be altered after approved.
Additional guidelines can be found in EquiTrust’s Business Guidelines located on the EquiTrust Agent Website.