Tips to Ensure Good-Order Applications
• When making corrections, white out cannot be used. All corrections, including requested completions, must be initialed and
dated by the client.
• When making a correction, any incorrect information or selection must be clearly crossed out.
• Product Disclosure must be dated by the client.
• If the form is altered (example: date was changed), the client must initial and date.
• Corrections to E-Apps cannot be submitted through Firelight. E-App corrections must be faxed or emailed to EquiTrust. (Attempting to correct on E-App creates a new file and contract number.)
• For faxed applications, a clear copy of the client's driver license is required.