• Convert a lump sum to predictable income payments
• Zero market risk
• Tailored to client’s elected payment schedule
Confidence Income Annuity
Single Premium Immediate Annuity – Competitive Rates!
• Life only – based on one or two lives
• Life with a fixed period – 5 to 20 years
• Fixed period – 5 to 20 years
Current tax laws define part of each non-qualified annuity payment as a return of principal, and not taxable. The remaining interest portion of each payment is taxed as the payments are received.
A personalized illustration shows your clients exactly how the Confidence Income Annuity contract will perform. To create an illustration, click here.
Current rates, click here
Client brochure, click here
Agent guide, click here
Product flyer, click here