With the recent technology upgrade of Upload A Doc, now is the time to create Delegate Accounts – so each of your support staff have personalized, secure access to the Agent Gateway website.
It’s simple. After you register and login to your personal account as a contracted producer or Marketing Organization, you may then submit Delegate Account requests for each of your support staff.
YOU control the online data to which your delegates have access – including Commissions, My Business, Illustrations and Pending/Active Agents.
In order for your support team to utilize Upload A Doc and E-App on your behalf, each user must have a unique, secured login to the Agent Gateway Website. Shared passwords are no longer be compatible.
Ready to get Started?
- After login to your secured Agent Gateway Website account, click on your user name in the upper right corner to open your Agent Account Profile
- Click on the Add Delegates tab
- Enter name and email address for a delegate
- Designate the Permissions for delegate access
- When finished, click on Save Permissions
- Your delegate will receive an email, with a secured link and instructions to register the
- The delegate will chose one of two authentication methods: text message security code or authentication app security code. Authentication is necessary to perform certain functions on the Agent Gateway Website.
You may manage your Delegate Accounts at any time: add new delegates, delete existing delegates, change permissions, or initiate a delegate’s password reset.
Delegate Account Instructions
For Delegate Accounts general overview, click here.
For an instructional guide for delegates, click here.
Learn More About Upload A Doc
When you need to submit a form or document to EquiTrust quickly, Upload A Doc delivers!
Upload A Doc is an alternative means to submit new business and supporting documents to EquiTrust. You still have the options of E-App, fax and printed documents – Upload A Doc gives you another delivery option.
Get more detailed instructions in this informative Upload A Doc user guide, click here.