Concerns about job security, income stability, liquidity and the markets have pushed many clients to a “wait-and-see” perspective.
Help your clients get back on track by offering index-linked growth … a return of premium guarantee … and a premium bonus.
MarketTen Bonus Index Annuity
6% premium bonus – premiums added first 5 years; no vesting
Stock and risk-control index options
Income Rider available
6% MGA commission
Return of Premium Guarantee
In the event of a full surrender, the owner will receive no less than the paid premium, less any partial withdrawals taken.
- Protection against unexpected financial needs or emergencies
- Satisfaction in the purchase decision
- Supports confidence in the carrier
- Product differentiation with competitors
- Helps overcome objections to surrender charges
- Flexibility to offer multiple product features
A bonus index annuities give buyers an early boost on accumulation values. Circumstances that may support a bonus index annuity:
- Shorter-term, penalty-free access for wealth transfer, annuitization, or income rider withdrawals
- 10% penalty-free withdrawals may be higher in early years (bridge to Social Security benefits)
- Recovery from underperforming product
- Low index performance
- Low interest rates
MarketTen Bonus Index Resources