When you need to submit a form or document to EquiTrust quickly, Upload A Doc delivers!
Upload A Doc is an alternative means to submit new business and supporting documents to EquiTrust. You still have the options of E-App, fax and printed documents – Upload A Doc gives you another delivery option.
Easy to Use
- Login to your Agent Gateway account (multi-factor authentication is required; refer to your Agent Profile)
- Upload A Doc will appear on the Home Page.
- Then select either Document Upload or View Upload History.
- Specify the type of document being sent.
- The contract number will be required for all documents except new applications.
- Click Add Files to retrieve the document from your files, and include any special instructions.
- Acceptable formats: TIF, PDF, JPG, DOC, XLS and PPT. Size may be up to 30MB.
- When ready to submit, click Start Upload.
Get more detailed instructions in this informative Upload A Doc user guide, click here.
Important Step: Delegate Accounts For Your Support Team
Now is the time to create Delegate Accounts so each of your support staff have personalized, secure access to the Agent Gateway website and are able to use Upload A Doc. Delegate Accounts allow you to control the online data to which your delegates have access – including Commissions, My Business, Illustrations and Pending/Active Agents. In order for your support team to utilize Upload A Doc on your behalf, each user must have a unique, secured login to the Agent Gateway Website. Shared passwords are no longer be compatible.
For Delegate Accounts general overview, click here.
For an instructional guide for delegates, click here