Skip to main content


The recommendation to replace securities such as mutual funds, stocks, bonds and various other investment vehicles defined as securities under the Arkansas Securities Act is the offering of investment advice. It is unlawful to offer investment advice unless one is registered (licensed) with the Arkansas Securities Department as an investment adviser or investment adviser representative. You should not rely on any contract or application that may represent that an investment product may be replaced without the appropriate securities registration.  

scroll to top of page