Non-bonus index annuities typically feature higher rates for greater long-term accumulation potential. On the other hand, bonus index annuities give buyers an early boost on accumulation values.
Are there advantages to choosing a bonus over a non-bonus product? For some clients…YES!
Circumstances that may support a bonus index annuity:
- Shorter-term, penalty-free access for wealth transfer, annuitization, or income rider withdrawals
- 10% penalty-free withdrawals may be higher in early years (bridge to Social Security benefits)
- Recovery from underperforming product
- Low index performance
- Low interest rates
10% Premium Bonus!
MarketPower Bonus Index®
14-Year Design* – First-year premiums only
6% Premium Bonus!
MarketTen Bonus Index®
10-Year Design – Flexible Premium
• Bonus applies to all premium in years 1-5
• Return of Premium Guarantee
Bonus Immediately Added to Accumulation Value – No Vesting!
Plus! Both Annuities Feature
• Nursing Home and Terminal Illness Waivers
• Rider payments doubled with Chronic Illness
• Broad State Approvals
Competitive Bonus and Accumulation-Focused Index Annuities – click here